Thanksgiving Dinner at The River Church
Time & Location
About The Event
For those looking for a place to spend Thanksgiving dinner, please join us for delicious food and warm fellowship!
This is potluck style - A list of the items we will need is listed below. For those who can, please bring a dish/food item to contribute to the meal. If you plan on bringing something, please let Pastor Lorri know what you will be bringing.
For those bringing food, please bring it already cooked/prepared and prior to 2p.m., when we will begin.
In addition to food, we are in need of those who can help serve! If you are available to help bless those who will be attending (set up, serving during the dinner and/or tear down/clean up), please let Pastor Lorri know.
If you do not plan on attending but would like to contribute to help meet the need, that would be a big blessing! We are accepting turkeys and hams to be cooked and finances to purchase much-needed items.
Donated uncooked food needs to be dropped off by the 25th, please.
- Turkey (cooked)
- Ham (cooked)
- Mashed Potatoes (prepared)
- Stuffing (prepared)
- Gravy (Brown and Turkey - Prepared)
- Green Bean Casserole
- Yams/Sweet Potatoe Dish/Casserole
- Veggies (Cooked and raw)
- Green Salad
- Salad Dressing (Ranch, Thousand Island, Honey Mustard, etc.)
- Deviled Eggs
- Cranberry Sauce (Jellied and 'chunky')
- Olives (Black and Green)
- Pickles (Sweet and Dill)
- Butter/Butter Alternative
- Beverages (Eggnog, Apple Cider, Ginger ale, etc.)
- Desserts (Pumpkin Pie, Apple Pie, Peach Pie, Pecan Pie, Cookies, Fudge, Whipped Cream etc.)