Let Freedom Ring - KrisAnne Hall, Constitutional Attorney
Time & Location
About The Event
LET FREEDOM RING SEMINAR - "Liberty Once Lost, Is Lost Forever" John Adams
Present By: KrisAnne Hall, Attorney & Author
Join us for this 2-day seminar, FREE of charge, to learn your rights in regards to the US & Oregon Constitutions. This Conference is for anyone who wants to know their rights as a US Citizen! If you are a business owner, pastor, or leader in the area, this conference will be highly informative and impactful!
KrisAnne Hall is an incredibly passionate speaker! She not only teaches the Constitution, she lays the foundations that show how reliable and relevant our founding documents are today. It is important to know not only what your rights are, but why you have them.
- Day 1- Feb 19th (Online Only) join us Live via Facebook or YouTube 10am-2pm
- 7-10pm in person- Evening Session "Government Overreach In The Age of Covid"Constitution"
- Day 2- Feb 20th 10am-2pm in person Morning Session - "Biblical Morality, The View of Resistance"
- 4-7pm Evening Session in person -"Religious Liberty & History of the Constitution"
LOCATION: The River Church 4675 Portland Rd NE, Suite 190, Salem OR 97305
This is a free event, but donations will be welcomed. There will be a donation basket at the welcome table during the event.
*Arrive early as seating is limited. Tickets are not required as all seating will be on a first come, first serve basis.
*Exception: If you purchased a meal ticket, you will need to show proof of purchase. A meal ticket does reserve you a seat for Saturday the 20th only, present your meal ticket at entrance of event.
*No food or drink is allowed in the sanctuary except water*
*No Childcare Available*
Evening Session: "Government Overreach in The Age of Covid"Main Sanctuary
Morning Session: "Biblical Morality, The View of Resistance"
- General Seating-lunch not incl$0$00$0